USA:s utbildningsminister Arne Duncan presenterade i går en ny nationell IT-strategi. Planen omfattar fem nyckelområden:
- Learning: Change the learning process so it's more engaging and tailored to students' needs and interests.
- Assessment: Measure student progress on the full range of college and career ready standards and use real time data for continuous improvement.
- Teaching: Connect teachers to the tools, resources, experts and peers they need to be highly effective and supported.
- Infrastructure: Provide broadband connectivity for all students, everywhere—in schools, throughout communities and in students' homes.
- Productivity: Use technology to help schools become more productive and accelerate student achievement while managing costs.
With this technology plan, we have laid out a comprehensive vision for how teachers working with technology can transform student learning in classrooms across America. We must dramatically improve teaching and learning, personalize instruction and ensure that the educational environments we offer to all students keep pace with the 21st century.
Från tidigare Aktuellt
2010-04-09, Riksdagsfråga om IT-strategi i skolan ...
2010-08-31, USA: Reformering av utvärderingssystemen ...